- The Primary School Curriculum celebrates the uniqueness of the child, as it is expressed in each child's personality, intelligence and potential for development. It is designed to nurture the child in all dimensions of his or her life-spiritual, moral, cognitive, emotional, imaginative, aesthetic, social and physical.
- Our school has from the very beginning been focused driven and motivated by the traditional Indian values of honesty, integrity and service. Our school strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes.
- Our scholastic record, innovative learning methods and strong commitment to delivering quality through integrity has helped us scale heights that few have managed in the field of education.
- Provide each student a diverse and all-round education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation and excellence in learning.
- Balance moral, spiritual and vocational instruction.
- Sharpen perceptions that contribute to global cohesion, a scientific temper and an independent mind and spirit. Develop the total personality of a student and pave the way for an educational system seeking to produce a defence officer complete citizen and a total human being.
- Education pupil with all cultural & moral aspects.
- School is successfully trying to enrich every student though they are from different social levels.
1. To obtain discipline of mind & actions.
2. To make students self-sufficient in skills.
3. To enable the students compliable and eligible for the competitive world.